I like many things. Here are a few of my favorites for you to check out:
- The Orphean Passages by Walter Wangerin, Jr \\ This book was influential to my acceptance or perhaps slight understanding of the dark night – of those times in your faith-walk when the only grace you can find is just a tiny thin thread.
- The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell \\ Again, a step in understanding and appreciating doubt and what we call the absence of God.
- Finally Comes the Poet by Walter Brueggemann \\ Oh let’s talk about preaching.
- Ann Voskamp \\ Sometimes confusing and overwhelming but beautiful poetry and prayer about life.
- Diary of a Sassy Mom \\ More any other mom I’ve met, Cydney has experience self-sacrifice. Read and be inspired. And you will laugh. Oh, and you will cry.
- Sami Renee Photography \\ She’s funny and real. Plus she’s my cousin and you may or may not find my family on this site often. A soon-to-be Indy photographer (moving from Cleveland this summer) who’s worth an investment! (Yes, a shameless plug.)